DOES ANY OF THIS APPLY TO YOU?
Do you ever act worse than you'd like when angry?
Has anyone ever told you your anger is excessive?
Has your anger gotten you in trouble?
Do your employees need help with their anger?
Or do you just want to learn the best ways to express anger?
Individual coaching sessions are ideal for those who are highly motivated and ready to make a change to their current skill set and behaviors, and seek a more intimate, customized and private experience for learning skills in anger management and communication.
It is also a viable alternative for employers seeking assistance for employees who need specialized help for better managing anger, stress, and aggressive behaviors - especially if they're in job jeopardy.
Our coaching clients self-refer or are referred by their jobs or other persons.
Our clients can include ANYONE:
- Corporate executives
- Company employees, business professionals and self-employed persons
- Physicians, nurses, mental health professionals, other health and hospital personnel
- Attorneys, law enforcement, veterans
- Private individuals, couples, adolescents, and family members
"TAMING THE BEAST: MANAGE THE DIFFICULT EMOTION OF ANGER IN EVERYDAY LIFE"
"NON-VIOLENT COMMUNICATION: MAKING CONSCIOUS, HEARTFELT, COMPASSIONATE CONNECTIONS"
These trainings are excellent not only for anger management education, but also for team building, to improve communication skills and stress management skills, and to foster respect and collaboration among co-workers and within other groups.
As anger can often be difficult to deal with - your own or someone else's, ANYONE can benefit from improving the way they handle anger - and not just those who have anger issues that cause them many problems. And COMMUNCATION SKILLS - a major component of handling anger effectively - can always be improved upon for everyone.
Thus we've designed our "TAMING THE BEAST" and "NON-VIOLENT COMMUNICATION" seminars as educational and preventive tools FOR ALL MEMBERS of ANY GROUP OR AUDIENCE:
- Company employees
- Professional organizations
- Clients receiving mental health and/or addiction treatment
- Weight loss groups
- Community groups
* * * WITH THAT SAID: If you have several people needing anger management and communication skills coaching, these seminars can also be done for just them.
BENEFITS OF OFFERING AND USING ANGER MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
CONTACT SUSAN AT (516) 459-9036 FOR MORE INFORMATION.